Pages

16 January 2010

More Winter Frost










I took another long relaxing walk today. Perfect weather for being outdoors walking or skiing. It was still very pretty even if the wind and the warmer weather are starting to make the snow fall down from the branches. Ronja and my husband were at a football tournament (they play indoors in the winter) and Mirja wanted to stay home by herself. Both girls are starting to enjoy being alone at home doing their own things. I made a couple of necklaces as birthday gifts for friends of my girls. I also finished "Plum Spooky" by Janet Evanovich. I love her Stephanie Plum novels! They are super funny!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Gunilla,

    I love your pictures! What an breathtaking view. Unfortunately, in Germany the snow is melting. I have an award for you on my blog. Feel free to pass it on. If you do not want that, then just enjoy it!
    I love to visit your blog - have a nice day, Inge

    17 January 2010 12:58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Inge! I'm so sorry, but I don't think I'll pass it on at this point. I will, however, share a list of 10 things I love. Take care and have a good week! Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I love the snow as well. Good thing since I live in upstate NY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!