Pages

01 February 2011

Knitting and reading


I finished Mirja's scarf a week and a half ago. 
I have enough of this yarn for one more scarf. I need to find another pattern though.


Here's a better picture of Ronja's scarf.


Both scarves side by side. 
Ronja's scarf is about 200 cm long, Mirja's about 150 cm long (+ fringe).



 Here are some of the books I've read:

Lori Foster: Unbelievable

Kelley Armstrong: Frostbitten

Yasmine Galenorn: Harvest Hunting

Haunted by Your Touch

J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

J.K. Rowling: Happy Potter and the Half Blood Prince

J.K. Rowling: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

6 comments:

  1. That knitting is beautiful!!! What a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauteous scarves!! I would wear one even in sunny Southern California :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! The easy pattern was perfect to do watching tv and the girls love their scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and entering my giveaway for my handmade sterling and glass European charm bead! I think you blog is lovely and I wish I could make beautiful scarves like yours! *Ü*

    Lori of Ashlyn Design (OWOH #347)
    www.loribergmann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!